A visit to Sibu Wildlife Sanctuary is not your typical sanctuary tour.
It is an immersive, educational experience and a chance to reconnect with nature in a jungle oasis.
She teaches you a little about plants and trees and also about the animals in her daily life and hoe she tries to get them back up to their feet.
I thought it was very inspiring and the money and time spent are definitely worth it .
Please donate for a good cause 😅
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- IMMERSE yourself in the jungle surrounding Sibu Wildlife Sanctuary, guided by the inspirational female founder
- DISCOVER the essential plants and trees that create this ecosystem
- TASTE herbs and spices grown in our on-site vivero
- LEARN about the wildlife that call Nosara home and the dangers they face due to human encroachment
- SEE some of the wildlife that require life time care at Sibu Wildlife Sanctuary
- We have a minimum age requirement of 5 years for all guests.
- Educational visits are presented in English.
- All visitors must have been in Costa Rica for 72 hours minimum.
- Please do not visit the sanctuary if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, loss of taste or smell.
- There will be a short walk over uneven terrain, up hills and stairs. Please wear appropriate footwear and advise ahead of the tour if any members of the group are disabled.
HOW DO I BOOK?
Tours must be booked in advance. We recommend booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment as we only have limited availability.
DONATION PRICE: $60 per person.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required when purchasing your ticket. The remaining balance of $30USD/person will be due in cash on the day of your visit.
Tours are held every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am. Additional dates will be considered for groups of over 8, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBLE WILDLIFE TOURISM
Please be aware that we do not permit visitors to touch or handle the sanctuary wildlife.
Our aim at Sibu Wildlife Sanctuary is to give the wildlife in our care as natural an environment as possible, and this includes eliminating anything that could cause them stress, like unnecessary human contact.
We support Costa Rica’s #StopAnimalSelfies campaign. The illegal pet trade is still a huge issue worldwide, and many of the animals in our care are survivors of this abusive and deadly industry.