A visit to Sibu Wildlife Sanctuary is not your typical sanctuary tour.
It is an immersive, educational experience and a chance to reconnect with nature in a jungle oasis.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- IMMERSE yourself in the jungle surrounding Sibu Wildlife Sanctuary, guided by the inspirational female founder
- DISCOVER the essential plants and trees that create this ecosystem
- TASTE herbs and spices grown in our on-site vivero
- LEARN about the wildlife that call Nosara home and the dangers they face due to human encroachment
- SEE the wildlife that require life time care at Sibu Wildlife Sanctuary
- Due to the nature of the tour and the walking distance through the facility we have a minimum age requirement of 5 years for our educational visits.
- All visitors must have been in Costa Rica for 72 hours minimum.
- Please do not visit the sanctuary if you have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, loss of taste or smell.
- Masks must be worn at all times during the tour.
- There will be a short walk over uneven terrain, up hills and stairs. Please wear appropriate footwear and advise ahead of the tour if any members of the group are disabled.
HOW DO I BOOK?
*TOURS BY RESERVATION ONLY*
DONATION PRICE: $60 per person
DURATION: Approximately 2 hours
Tours are held every Tuesday and Thursday. For special date requests or groups of over 15 people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org